LIFTING AND MOVING STRAPS OF FURNITURE – These products are ideal for moving, carrying, and lifting furniture, and many other items around the home or workshop.
It is especially great for carrying office partitions, hot tubs, safes, furniture, cast iron bath tubs, lockers, mattresses, desks, appliances, woodworking machines, HVAC units etc. Saves floors from dents, scratches, scrapes, and scuffs that dollies and hand trucks leave behind. It reduces back injuries due to heavy and repetitive lifting.
The xStrap incorporate two important elements: shoulder straps with which we distribute the weight we want to lift / move to the whole body, and two supporting straps that enable the stable movement of objects and reduce the oscillation of them during movement.
It is used to lift items of any size, because it has a lot of length settings.
There is also a lot of benefits, for example:
it keeps your arms and hands free -> the xStrap from the AER collection consider the thought that the arms need to be free from constraint. The arms are needed for stability, balance, opening doors while lifting objects and the xStrap were built to this effect.
it provides safety while lifting and moving objects -> the Lifting and Moving Straps ( xStrap ) suits’ both the environmental and technical needs for engineers to lift equipment better.
reducing the risk of back pain -> to avoid pain on the lower back muscles and waist, the straps employ the body's strongest muscles and techniques that are proper when lifting. The weight of the movement is borne by the legs and the torso leaving the hands free and reducing strain on them.
versatility -> the users of the straps have the option to adjust the tightness of the strap through its buckle so that they can easily lift bulky and heavy furniture without too much stress.
protects the floor against dents, scratches, and scrapes that hand truck leaves behind.
one size fits all –> the webbing is adjustable through the buckle and is useful for anyone regardless of height or even weight. It has nine setting that suits all kind of sizes.
save money –> you will save money, as you will no longer require the skills of other people in moving everything.
the gadget protects from falls that can injure the spine and other parts of the body because the hands are free for your balance and stability.
How to use xStrap
How to wear it:
Both lifters should put the harness over their heads. The “x” on the back of the harness should be in the middle of your back.
How to use:
1. xStrap can be used in many ways:
- place the long lifting strap under the bulk of the weight of the object you want to move. You can eather tip the object and slide the strap under, or if the object has legs, you can slide it under from one side
- when used on objects without legs, it is recommended to x-cross the straps to ensure better grip and more stability while transporting ( see pictures below ).
- in some cases, it can also be simpler if we use only one lifting strap. If we choose this option simply both hooks (left and right) push together into the selected length hole ( each side of the tape has 9 choices ). See short video below.
THE STRAP SHOULD BE PLACED UNDER THE HEAVIEST PART! (E.g.: place the xStrap under the back of the couch)
How to use buckle and how to set up:
- put your body into the position of semi- squat by bending your knees -> the deeper you squat the higher the item will be lifted.
- there are nine holes to choose from, if the hole is more down, the object is higher. The hook hooks horizontally into the holes in the ribbon to make sure it fits perfectly.
- adjust the length of the strap so that there is some tension on your shoulders when you stand up. If one person is taller, then they will have more webbing from the floor to the buckle than the shorter person.
- there may be excess webbing after you lift the object. To ensure that you don’t step over excess webbing, tie it around your body, or place it between the harness and your body.
- keep your back in an upright straight position, don’t lean toward the object.
With straight arms, push against the object you are moving! This will keep your back in proper ergonomic alignment and put the weight of the object on your legs and shoulders.
Simultaneously push against the object with your arms until they are straight, and slowly straighten your legs balancing the object with your hands.
It is ergonomically designed to allow movers to stand upright when going up or down stairs. This makes it much easier to go up and down and to turn around corners. Make sure the steps are clear of obstacles and well-lit and all your equipment is properly adjusted.
Before using lifting straps up stairs or a ramp, have both partners hoist and walk a short distance with the item to make sure they can handle it.
Go up with your stronger leg first and go down using your weaker leg first.
The person who is on the bottom of the stairs needs to keep their arms straight or you will end up not being able to see, because of the object.
6. Communicate at all times with your lifting partner.
Please take a look at the short presentation video:
The tool is also suitable for professionals, but you do not need a professional to benefit from it.
The original AER belt is sold on Amazon.com and we advise you to buy directly from them to avoid buying the fake belt.
Click on the icon to download instruction in pdf